Why Sign Up for a Monthly Class Pass @kmccadgmail-com?
There are 7 Good Reasons:
- To deepen your experience of meditation and Kadampa Buddhist Teachings with qualified Teachers.
- To have access to three study programs unique to the New Kadampa Tradition founded by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche:
- The General Program (open for everyone, a basic introduction to Buddhist view, meditation and practice that is suitable for beginners)
- The Foundation Program (*enrolment required and approved by the Education Program Coordinator)
- The Teacher Training Program (*enrolment required and approved by the Education Program Coordinator)
- To actively support the flourishing of Kadam Dharma in Toronto, Canada and worldwide.
- To commit to your own spiritual growth- to integrate modern Buddhist teachings into your daily life.
- To contribute to the International Temples Project which means your support starts off at KMC Canada but often has a national and global impact.
- To save funds when attending more classes, more day courses, special events and retreats.
- To join a peaceful spiritual community that encourages us to cultivate a good heart, maintain a peaceful state of mind and develop wisdom.
Your $80 Monthly Fees includes, at no extra charge:
~ unlimited regularly scheduled weekly classes
~ most weekend courses*
~ most half day and day courses*
~ most half day and day retreats*
~ half price for most special events with our Resident Teacher, Gen-la Kelsang Khyenrab or a visiting Resident Teacher
(apart from Festivals, Celebrations and away retreats please note that these are NOT included)
*Please see our Centre’s website for more information about which events are included in your Monthly Class Pass.