Terms and Conditions for General Program classes
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
- Tickets for General Program classes must be purchased before entering a class. They may be purchased either at the door or online before the class.
- No food and drink should be brought into the meditation room. Water is permitted however.
- We cannot issue slippers, meditation cushions or meditation mats for our classes but you may bring your own.
- A REFUND will be issued if a request is made for one BEFORE the class has commenced. The refund is for the full amount less a 10% fee.
- We cannot currently hand out prayer booklets but you may purchase these for your use form the shop downstairs.
- There is currently no facility to provide food or drink or for these to be consumed on the premises.
- Smoking or the taking of intoxicants is not allowed anywhere on the property. Anyone who attends who appears to be intoxicated will be told to leave and their ticket refunded according to the refund policy described above.
- The management reserves the right to deny entry to any individual.